This is a great opportunity to see the greatest sights in Moscow with comfort. You will visit such places as The Red Square, Christ the Savior Cathedral, Kremlin, St. Basil's Cathedral, Moscow Metro, Arbat street, Tverskaya street, Victory Park, Triumphal Arch, Kutuzov Avenue, Tsaritsino Park, Sparrow Hills, New Maiden Convent and Cemetery, and a lot more.
If you want to change, add, include, exclude something from the tour please let me know and I will adjust it to your needs.
If you would like to know some more information about any of the sights before deciding whether you want to go there or not please let me know and I will tell you more about it.
Each day the tour will last about 6-7 hours
Day 1. Walking Tour
- Pick up from the hotel/apartment
- Visit the most beautiful metro stations
- Visit the Red Square, GUM, Lenin's Mausoleum, St. Basil's Cathedral, Alexander Garden, Bolshoi Theatre (outside)
- Kremlin Cathedrals, the Armoury Chamber (except Thursday)
- Christ the Saviour Cathedral
- Arbat street
-Return to the hotel
Day 2 Driving Tour
- Pick up from the hotel by car
- Victory Park, Kutuzov Avenue, Triumphal Arch
- New Maiden Convent
- Observation Point on the Sparrow Hills, Moscow State University
- Tsaritsino park
- Return to the hotel/apartment